Le Sportsac x Bfree

As we ladies know, bags are a must have accessory and I {HEART} Le Sportsac. Their website is so fun by the way!! I particularly love their intro of "Artist In Residence" collection. It's the result of a collaboration between Le Sportsac and Merijn Hos who is also known under his alias Bfree.

At first sight, the main characteristics in Bfree's work are his funky looking characters. Long legs, high-heel shoes, wild hair and (like moi) freckles! But as his biography details state: "when it comes to content, you will find a lot of elements such as ghosts, life and death, friendly and cute expressions, hidden messages. A lot of the work reflects on issues in todays society and everyday interaction between people in terms of escapism, organised confusion and friendship and loyalty."

For this feature, I want to focus on the 3 Day Weekender. That's because I am one of those unlucky weekend warriors who ends up fighting the crowds on the slopes, the lines for the lift, and the long wait at the bar for my après drink...
Noooo, not really... It's because I simply love the design, size and features of this bag! Above, the 3 Day Weekender in the B Free pattern. My fav. And the patterns' names for this collection or so rad! Yes! Be Free Baby!
And isn't it all about those good times?! Well, here's the 3 Weekend Days in Good Times print (shown above). Relax an enjoy.

And their newest addition... Freak Yeah! (Shown above) To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind rocking all three of them.

The 3 Day Weekender features zipped and velcro closures. A front snap pocket and interior shoe compartment! Thank you Le Sportsac for shopping around in Berlin and teaming up with Bfree! The result just couldn't be sweeter.

~Mayta



Comments

Im in love with these bags! I have no plans of being any where near snow.. but I've got a million things to tote about. This is going on my list of wants & needs.
Model Citizen... snow inspired fashion is to be taken to the street. Vice versa--street fashion is taken to the slopes!
Viva Le Sport Sac ;p

Popular posts from this blog

LAMB x BURTON Part II

ACTIVEWEAR by SKITBOX

Wild Bindings