Another X during X-Mas

Mayta's accessories wish list for the holidays and New Year 2009 features some goods YOU wish you had placed on Santa's list!

Demon's Clover Stomps are so golden, they'll keep you lucky on the slopes. The inside scoop for the East Coast is that if you're gonna rock stomps, they better be hot.
So I keep misplacing my phone, my wallet, my keys... and I have purses! But they are so voluminous that I somehow always end up digging in to eventually find what I was looking for. I need to simplify things with class! Nixon's Lulu Clutch is the ladies' choice! Available in blue (below), red, white, or black.
Gooring Brothers' Flashdance cable knit fingerless arm-warmers are ideal for women like me: my hands are always cold during winter months! These yummilicious arm-warmers are available in Black, Cream or Grey (shown below).

Stussy's Stitches Vinyl Pin features artwork by Hyde S.K. Clip it to your canvas purse (not your leather one!) or to your cotton scarf, this pin is simply a must have accessory.

Happy holidays, and merry snow shredding!
~Mayta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAMB x BURTON Part II

ACTIVEWEAR by SKITBOX

Wild Bindings