Staying FOXY with ROXY

With fall just around the corner, it is time to prepare those legs for the riding days. This past month I have been working out for this weekend's MUD DAY just outside of Lyon, France. If you got or get a chance to take part in this event it is just insanely fun, and it gets dirty! It consists of 13KM with about 22 different military style obstacles.

Picture: Pierre Alessandri

You race with your team, there is no leaving anyone behind and we make it together to the finish line! It is my first time in this event, and from the pictures it seems that only a few girls sign up. But isn't mud good for your skin?

For this post, I made a selection of ROXY's fall/winter sports wear. I love their sports lines and they get better with every new collection. It is one of the best combinations of style, colour and technical details you can find amongst board sports inspired brands out there. As they evolved into rock climbing and yoga, I now have Roxy for every sport I practice! Not sure I'll be wearing it on MUD DAY because whatever I wear that day may just end up straight in the trash... and so will my old pair of Asics... they did their time.

The CARPE VIAM ZIP UP jacket, great for running when there is a light wind. And the 2 in 1 HIGH KICK, short and legging... pretty neat concept, haven't tried it yet though.
 This is one of my fav leggings because of its design/colour choices: The RELAY legging.
The CHILLEN top and the STUNNER SIMLESS capri pants. I am a huge fan of seamless fitness clothing and outerwear.
 The LOWKEY tank and BREATHLESS leggings.
Happy Work Out!
~Mayta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVEWEAR by SKITBOX

LAMB x BURTON Part II

Evolution towards perfection