Stars wear Stripes



Love them stripes? Well, they're here this winter and in a variety of fun color combos. They are often slapped onto basic hoodies and tees, but I like to pair my stripes with stylish streetwear.

This blend of stars and stripes is best interpreted by KanaBeach.









I know I am going to make a stop to the Kana store in Paris and get myself the Strike pullover (shown above) from the Biologik collection. It's the coolest blend of hem, soya and cotton.

For you pink ladies, the Wyome pullover from the Circus collection features a large buttoned collar.


To get the goods, KanaBeach has an online shop, or check out if you are lucky enough to be near one of their retail locations. I know about the one in Huntington Beach, CA.

~Mayta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAMB x BURTON Part II

ACTIVEWEAR by SKITBOX

Wild Bindings