Not Bad For A Girl

Image Source: Addict.co.uk

Let's fly to London! Where designer Karen Jane is the master mind behind Not Bad For a Girl™ line of Tees and Hoodies. As she puts it, her designs feature "boy heavy" lines and are strictly for the Supafemale™. Inspiration comes from the daily grind and speaks to all women who relate to the essence of this brand.

How often have you heard the comment "not bad for a girl" while hanging out with the boys? I definitely was a tomboy when I was just a kid, and loved hanging out with my brother and his mates. Today, I still keep a bit of this in me, I like to show them boys we ladies can throw some sick stuff out there on the mountain, but I also have a special affinity for fashion, purple colored stuff--like this sick "Good Game Tee" shown above--, and accessories! There is an increasing number of ladies independent brands in streetwear fashion that speak to both the lady and the tomboy in us. Casual, yet loud, designs for style-confident females--I am all about bringing these to your attention.

How about this cube graphic on NBFG's Method Zip Hoody and NBFG x Addict Rolling Tee? These are available and ON SALE !! on Addict's website in both black and white. Limited quanities, so hurry. By the way, I'll definitely be featuring Addict in my next post as new arrivals come in, so check back for more. They are constantly collaborating with up and coming artists and designers on limited edition releases.

I just have to end this post by leaving you with some sneaker loving! Another great NBFG image sourced from Addict's website.

~Mayta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAMB x BURTON Part II

ACTIVEWEAR by SKITBOX

Wild Bindings